Free PLR Marketing System

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New flat, New Splash of Style | Squid London

NewSpalshofStyle1

Meet Miss Squidolette – the colour changing SHOWER CURTAIN.

Isn’t it nice to move into a new flat?

After packing box after box you finally unpack. Out with the old and in with the new! I should move every 3 years, I would get rid of a lot of junk. I even parted with 4 tea sets – unfortunately those cups and plates never had a chance to shine. If any of my friends are reading this – sorry I never organised a tea party!

One of my main criteria for the new flat was the bathroom – the girls’ best friend, we spend a lot of time in there. Does the shower have a strong enough water pressure? Does the bathroom have natural lighting (think make-up)? Is the bathroom well air-conditioned?

The first thing I do is exchange the old mouldy SHOWER CURTAIN with my favourite flat warming gift – Miss Squidolette. Let me tell you something – I did not realise before stepping into the steamy shower and the warm water hit the white illusive ’Miss Squidolette’ SHOWER CURTAIN, that a line of your familiar beauty products were revealed bright and colourful!

When my friends arrived to our flat warming party, I could not wait to show off my newly white SHOWER CURTAIN hanging mysteriously in the bathroom waiting to change colour – this time it got showered with champagne!

Best of all; when I have finished showering, the coloured beauty products revealed simply vanish instantly back to your absolutely sparkling tidy white bathroom.

Click here to oder the best flat warming gift and new home gift ever - the color changing shower curtain

Meet Miss Squidolette – the colour changing SHOWER CURTAIN.

Isn’t it nice to move into a new flat?

After packing box after box you finally unpack. Out with the old and in with the new! I should move every 3 years, I would get rid of a lot of junk. I even parted with 4 tea sets – unfortunately those cups and plates never had a chance to shine. If any of my friends are reading this – sorry I never organised a tea party!

One of my main criteria for the new flat was the bathroom – the girls’ best friend, we spend a lot of time in there. Does the shower have a strong enough water pressure? Does the bathroom have natural lighting (think make-up)? Is the bathroom well air-conditioned?

The first thing I do is exchange the old mouldy SHOWER CURTAIN with my favourite flat warming gift – Miss Squidolette. Let me tell you something – I did not realise before stepping into the steamy shower and the warm water hit the white illusive ’Miss Squidolette’ SHOWER CURTAIN, that a line of your familiar beauty products were revealed bright and colourful!

When my friends arrived to our flat warming party, I could not wait to show off my newly white SHOWER CURTAIN hanging mysteriously in the bathroom waiting to change colour – this time it got showered with champagne!

Best of all; when I have finished showering, the coloured beauty products revealed simply vanish instantly back to your absolutely sparkling tidy white bathroom.

Click here to oder the best flat warming gift and new home gift ever - the color changing shower curtain


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment