Free PLR Marketing System

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2012

No Experience Jobs - How This One Made Me Poop In My Pants

http://www.2asuccessdreamblog.com/NoExperienceJobs
No Experience Jobs - How This One Made Me Poop In My Pants
http://youtu.be/9hvOgAS5Sr0

If you are looking for no experience jobs, this is the Real Training and sharing an experience that made me poop in my pants, will show you how to go farther in your search.

My name is Alecia Stringer, Empowering Entrepreneurs to Create Their Success Dream at 2asuccessdreamblog.com

How To "Delete" The Wussy Inside You

When I first started marketing
my business I had no clue I was
acting like a wussy.

Really.

After all, everyone was doing it.

So I did, too.

Here's a few of the things I did:

- Jumped from product launch to product launch
in hopes that it would turn my current "non-profit"
business....profitable.

- Thought the grass was greener on the other side -
in another company - with another leader - with another
product...because my results were not what I wanted.

- Blamed people, products and comp plans for
my lack of money-getting power, and then realized
everywhere I went - the problem followed me :(

- Felt left out - like the people who were having
success - who were making money - who were selling
lot's of stuff....were forming "mastermind" groups,
and I wasn't invited.

And a few more things I'm embarrassed to
mention.... I don't need to mention the poop!

Look.....

These perspectives may "tick" you off a little.

And if they do, that's cool with me.

And if they don't - they may not apply.

And IF if something doesn't apply - let it fly.

But here's the truth.....

When I started marketing - before I learned
the secrets to getting money daily, whether I worked or not.....

...I had a bad case of wussy marketing.

(and a wussy mindset)

But I didn't know any better.

No one told me any different.

So I came up with my own solutions.

And you know what they say about a man
who represents himself in court....right?

He's got a fool for a lawyer :-)

But, like I said - no one had the guts to
just tell it like it is.

Until one day, after months of:

Technical overwhelm....

Product launch fever....

Guru groupie fan clubs....

And,

Placing first place in the company
jumping Olympics.....

I finally caught a glimpse into the
"Pandora's Box" of online money
getting.

And what I saw pissed me off (I'm
not kidding).

Because I realized almost everything
I had focused - everything the "gurus"
had told me....

...and all the lies I started to believe.....

...were actually keeping me stuck in a
never ending cycle of poverty.

When I saw what I'm about to show you....

The technical overwhelm I felt paralyzed
with.....disappeared.

The confusion I once dealt with - about
how I should be spending my time in my
business every day....vanished.

And.....

My "inner wussy" turned into a ferocious
marketing animal.

So enough about me, and my "wussy
recovery journey".

Here's what I got:

Everything I NOW know is documented in
this short video.

Grab a pen.

Take a few notes.

And brace yourself for an "eye-opener".

(you'll see what I mean in the first few minutes)

Here's The Private Link

Look for my next email later.

For now, I think you'll need some time
to digest what you're about to see.

Here's The Private Link Again

The end may shock you a little, too.

Just fair warning.

http://www.2asuccessdreamblog.com/NoExperienceJobs


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment